Established in 1998, the Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences (MCSHS) Alumni Association exists to preserve and recognize excellence in the field of health sciences, facilitate lifelong learning, and keep its alumni meaningfully connected to Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences (MCSHS) and Mayo Clinic.
Through the MCSHS Alumni Association website, Connections magazine, annual meeting and other events, alumni can:
- Extend personal and professional relationships with peers, faculty and staff
- Maintain a connection to Mayo Clinic
- Develop a voice in allied health professional education
- Keep up to date on news about their allied health program and other MCSHS programs
- Have opportunities to take part in continuing professional education