The Nominating Committee of the Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences (MCSHS) Alumni Association accepts nominations through March 1, 2021, for the 2021-2022 term of the MCSHS Alumni Association Board of Directors.
Each member of the MCSHS Alumni Association Board of Directors serves a three-year term and commits to attending an annual meeting (travel expenses provided). The Board seeks to fill seven seats of members whose terms have expired.
Any Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences (MCSHS) alumnus or alumna can nominate someone — or himself or herself — to serve on the Executive Committee or as a director or the vice president. Members are selected by the Nominating Committee and approved at the MCSHS Alumni Association annual meeting.
The Nominating Committee aims to find Board members who:
- Have graduated from a MCSHS program
- Represent a wide range of health sciences professions
- Are geographically diverse
- Hold or have held leadership roles in their health sciences profession
- Are committed to representing alumni interests
- Have an interest in promoting MCSHS and MCSHS Alumni Association
To nominate an MCSHS alumnus or alumna or yourself for a Board position, complete this nomination form. Attach to the form a letter that describes:
- Why the nominee is interested in serving on the Board
- Areas of interest or concern the nominee believes represent issues for the MCSHS Alumni Association as well as suggestions the nominee has for the Board regarding those issues
- Any special skills the nominee has that he or she is willing to share with the Board
Email the form and letter to or fax the items (MSHSAA@mayo.edu) to 507-538-7442. Alternatively, mail the two items to:
Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences Alumni Association
Mayo Clinic Alumni Center
Siebens Building, Fifth Floor
200 First St. SW
Rochester, MN 55905
For information about MCSHS Alumni Association Board of Directors nominations, contact: